Advanced Eye Surgery Center was established in 2006 and is located in the same building (second floor) as our Advanced Eye Centers office at 500 Faunce Corner Road, North Dartmouth, MA.
Our Surgery Center is physician owned and fully accredited by Medicare and the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This gives you the assurance that you will receive the highest level of care at Advanced Eye Surgery Center.
The Surgery Center has adopted the best practices for its procedures and follows national standards in providing ambulatory care. See www.aaahc.org for more details.
Our Board Certified physicians perform a wide variety of ophthalmology procedures at Advanced Eye Surgery Center. These procedures include cataract extraction with intraocular lens implant, intraocular lens exchange, secondary intraocular lens implant, glaucoma, cornea, and oculoplastic surgery.
Our state-of-the-art surgery center features a friendly atmosphere in which patients are able to relax in a comfortable stretcher chair that transforms into the operating table. This makes it so that our patients never have to walk from one room to the next.
Our staff is trained to help make your eye surgery as stress free as possible and the facility supports this goal. This facility has been designed for the sole purpose of eye surgery and the staff has been fully trained to handle any emergency situations.
Advanced Eye Surgery Center’s objective is to ensure our patients receive quality care and service from a professional and dedicated staff. Advanced Eye Surgery Center strictly adheres to the following mission statement in order to provide our patients with the highest quality service and care. We promise:
- To create a safe physical environment in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure, and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of both the patient and the physician.
- To assist the physicians in accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic and surgical treatment for each patient.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the center’s staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products, and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To maintain that all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.